We believe in community and collective strengths. That’s why we collaborate with other agencies and providers in our community to provide families with the tools they need to achieve their goals.
SEVENTH AVENUE CENTER
Affiliated with the Pennsylvania Family Center Network, our center is the hub for all of our programming. In addition, other nonprofit agencies base programs at our center.
- Meeting rooms
- Career Computer Lab
- Park and Toddler Safe Play Yard
- Children’s Take-A-Book Program
- Children’s Immunization Clinics
- Health/Nutrition Services
- Career Assistance
- Education/Financial Aid Advice
Cultivating community creates an environment where families thrive.
- Childhood Begins at Home – Pennsylvania’s Evidence-Based Home Visiting Coalition
- Pennsylvania Family Support Alliance
- Pennsylvania Family Center Steering Committee
- Lackawanna County Criminal Justice Advisory Board
- Center for Family Engagement
- Lackawanna Recovery Coalition
- Supervised Visitation Network
- Lackawanna County System of Care
- Lackawanna County Trauma-Informed Community
- Lackawanna County Interagency Council
- Lackawanna County Independent Living Collaborative
- Lackawanna County Plans of Safe Care Team
- Healthy MOMS Steering Committee
- Lackawanna Susquehanna BH/ID/EI Local Interagency Coordinating Council
- Early Learning Resource Center Regional Leadership Council
- United Way Success by Six
Program Coordinator, Kristy Vassell, shares information about Outreach at a local “Back to School” fair.
Outreach is proud to participate in community events!
Outreach’s Community Advisory Board members enjoy First Friday activities with a child in downtown Scranton.