OUTREACH IS EXPANDING AND WE NEED YOU!
There is a growing need for programs that serve local families and individuals in northeastern Pennsylvania. At Outreach – Center for Community Resources we serve members of the public who seek assistance with the utmost respect and diligence by forming a pathway to family stability and economic self-sufficiency.
If you enjoy working with the community in a positive and supportive environment, join us here at Outreach.
For more information about available positions at Outreach please contact Bryanna Knecht in Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Members of the LEAD Center
Outreach has job openings in our family-serving programs in Lackawanna and Luzerne Counties.
Outreach’s mission statement states, ” With respect for the individual and with the highest professional standards, Outreach – Center for Community Resources offers a variety of programs that promote family stability and economic self-sufficiency.”. We strive to embody this mission in our employment as well. At Outreach, you will find an environment where you are family, and family comes first.
We proudly offer the following benefits to eligible employees;
- medical, dental, and vision insurance
- short term and long-term disability
- life insurance
- generous PTO
- 401k plan
- personal and bereavement leave time
- flexible work arrangements
Minimum requirements for positions include:
To perform this job successfully, an individual will need to acquire working knowledge of agency database and have experience using MS Office software.
Certificates and Licenses:
* Must have, or meet the requirements to obtain, current ACT 33 (Child Abuse) & 34 (Criminal Background) Clearances.
* Must be able to obtain additional clearances as required.
* Must have a valid driver’s license.
* Must annually complete all training hours required by Outreach and/or accreditations.