Give Day is about amplifying generosity in a community. #AllOneGiveDay. From strengthening your mission to fundraising, rallying volunteers, and building a movement for your cause, there are hundreds of different ways to participate in GivingTuesday.
- Alone Charities will provide a dollar-for-dollar match for the Giving Tuesday donations we receive on Giving Tuesday up to $1000
- For $52, Outreach can provide transportation for one adult to and from the Center to attend GED classes and tutoring for two and half weeks.
- For $104 Outreach can provide three hours of subject-specific tutoring for an adult needing the GED credential – Adults with a GED earn, on average, $9,000 per year compared to adults without a GED.
- For $260 Two adults in the Outreach GED program could complete the practice tests to prepare for the GED Test and complete all four sections of the GED Test to gain their GED.
- Your donation of $40 will provide toys/pajamas/books for one child for Toyland
- Your donation of $100 will provide food for a family to have a holiday dinner
- For $100 Outreach can provide a family with parenting support and how to promote early childhood education in the home by a Family Development Specialist.